⚠️ Only available for applicants from Chile ⚠️
Our client is an online travel company for travelers and partners. They own numerous well-known vacation rental marketplaces that provide consumers access to airline tickets, lodging, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages, insurance, and other services from various suppliers through its mobile app and branded websites.
The goal is transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science, and Experience Design
What you will do..
- Develop scalable, robust, fault-tolerant software systems
- Advance the team's design methodology and quality programming practices
- Advocate for industry standards and best practices in development methodologies, techniques, and technologies
- Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks
- Continuously improve software and development processes
- Advocate for quality coding, design, and optimal processes
- Experienced for 2+ years in programming mobile iOS applications with Swift or Objective-C
- Skilled with Carthage and Cocoapods
- Proficient in Unit testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Showing strong analytical and problem-solving skills, taking the initiative to propose solutions, and successfully executing plans
- Possessing B2+ English level (written and spoken) to cover daily communication with the team.
- Qualified with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar years of experience
Work Schedule: to be defined
- Supplementary Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Dental Insurance
- Free Snacks and Meals
- Casual Dress Code
- Bike Parking
- Extra Vacation Time
Why take this offer?
- Enjoy working with a large team of experts, and bright and open-minded individuals
- Build a culture of collaboration where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and insights
- Grow technically and acquire various hard and soft skills while working on tasks
- Have access to the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute and utilize the best practices