⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
The Foundational Infrastructure team is a mission-critical team of Technology for our client. Infrastructure organization and is responsible for building tools and software. Our mission is to create the tools that enable our company Engineering to move fast for our customers and make it easy for engineers to develop, deploy, and monitor their software. We manage the core components platform is built on, ensuring the platform is reliable, extensible, and performant. Infrastructure at scale is complex; our job is to introduce simplicity.
We are looking for experienced engineers who want to be a part of a fast-paced, startup-like environment and build a next-generation technology platform for the real estate industry.
● Is automating the maintenance of platform infrastructure by building a control plane and self-service tooling available to team Engineering
● Provides Team Engineers with best-in-class tools to monitor their applications’ performance and availability
● Is responsible for many parts of the platform’ tier-1 infrastructure, requiring high availability and resiliency from failure
● Creates automation that enforces best practices across all of platform Engineering, freeing other team members from concern and worry
● Provides subject matter expertise on all matters related to the access, deployment, and containerization of backend services and their related infrastructure.
What We’re Looking For:
● BS in CS, SE, or equivalent practical experience
● 5+ years using one of our backend programming languages (python, go, java)
● 3+ years using AWS / cloud technologies
● 3+ years using Docker / Kubernetes / EKS
● Experience with networking technologies (DNS, HTTP, AWS Networking) is a plus
● Exposure to microservice architectures is a plus
● Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● AWS: EKS, CloudFront, ASG/ELB, S3, Route53, VPCs, Security Groups
● Docker / Kubernetes
● NGINX / Istio / HAProxy
● Terraform / CloudFormation
● Python, Node, and Golang
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.