⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
Client provides a cloud-based supply chain risk management and commercial marketplace platform. Our global solution is uniquely designed to connect the world’s leading organizations with qualified suppliers, driving sustainable growth. We build trustworthy bonds through responsive technology and human insight. Our process is collaborative. Our global reach is complemented by our local expertise. Hundreds of global organizations depend on Client to align their supply chains to sustainable business practices, worldwide.
About the role:
You will be part of a small, collaborative agile team working on the Client’s SaaS RESTful API and integration platform. Responsible for developing and delivering new components and features.
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ Years of experience working with Java (JVM).
- 3+ Years of experience working with Scala.
- 1+ Years of experience working with MongoDB or any SQL Database.
- 1+ Years of experience working with APIs.
- Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
ETL, ELM, AWS
They must work in the PST time zone.
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.