We are looking for a React Software Developer.
The Software Engineer V FEE designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications for our core product. This includes developing software components including UI Frameworks, APIs, Websites, Utilities, Databases, and Internet-related tools. Passionate and hands-on to solve complex problems with elegant and not over-engineered code solutions. Demonstrates technical leadership via individual contributions as well as providing guidance and mentorship to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ Years of experience working as a React Engineer.
- 4+ Years of experience working with code bases building on top of microservices, REST APIs, and GraphQL.
- 2+ Years of HTML & CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Understanding and application of solid principles of software design.
- Detail-oriented, professional, and positive work attitude.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Advanced English level.
Country Restrictions - We cannot hire from them: Ecuador, Brazil, Argentina and Honduras
• Implements best practices based on companywide engineering policies and standards
• Owns product architecture and collaborates with product managers, designers, and other engineers to set the technical direction and create software that optimizes for delightful user experiences
• Communicates technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders and leadership • Builds industry-leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
• Produces highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
• Implements the features and user interfaces of Company internal products
• Architects efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
• Identifies new industry-wide best practices and brings them to their teams
• Contributes meaningfully to company-wide engineering policies and standards
• Promotes internal best practices and coding conventions to write and execute tests for your own code, including creating comprehensive automated tests
• Occasional on-call rotation duty to respond to after-hours system incidents
• Requests constructive feedback for designs early in the process
• Communicates successfully with large teams and many personalities
• Assists in removing obstacles for the team to yield successful sprints
• Performs peer code reviews to ensure the quality of the codebase
• Ability to delegate work to junior engineers
Apply and our team will contact you asap.