We’re looking for a self-motivated Senior iOS Developer to join our growing engineering team.
Our candidate should have excellent communication skills and creative thinking, along with
keen attention to detail.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You
should be interested in taking on as much responsibility as possible and be able to handle tasks
independently. We’re searching for someone who’s not just a great collaborator but enjoys
working with the team as we push our apps/solutions in new and exciting directions.
Project details: we’re working on a native Mobile application within the Fitness unit (USA
project) that was written specifically to track your fitness and your food intake. This app
exercises diary couples with the calorie counter to calculate every calorie, nutrient, and vitamin
in your diet so you could reach your diet goals and live a healthier and happier life.
● Develop new features;
● Participate in technical discussions to find the right architecture/design solution;
● Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported
● Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity;
● Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade-offs to management.
● 4+ years of iOS development;
● Objective-C, Swift;
● Unit Testing, Networking, A/B Tests;
● Good analytical skills for complex solutions;
● Git, git-flow, CodeReview;
● MVC, MVVM;
● Dependency managers: CocoaPods, Carthage;
● Bug-trackers: Jira;
● Agile project management methodologies: Scrum;
● CI, Bitrise, Fastlane;
● Application monitoring: Crashlytics, fabric.io, amplitude.com
● Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be an advantage:
● StoreKit: Subscriptions;
● iOS HIG.
English: Advanced, Argentina only
We offer you
Competitive salary in USD
If you have any questions just message us at joinus @ itcrowdarg.com
No questions at all? Great! Applying is very straightforward and will only take you a minute