The world's first physical NFT marketplace focused on the collector community. Our client connects the real world and the metaverse. They are a community for people who trade the things they love.They are a completely remote company with no fixed headquarters. Their team is spread across the globe - They form an inclusive network across various locations, lifestyles and backgrounds.The culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership and a shared desire to perform at their best. While their differences make them adaptable and versatile, their shared values give them the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Backend Developer to join our dynamic team of blockchain experts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and develop cutting-edge products for our fast-paced startup. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is able to adapt to the constantly evolving industry.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with other developers to implement functionality, design scalable systems, maintain code health, and continuously grow your skills.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly proficient in TypeScript and Node.js and has experience working with MongoDB and AWS.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and maintaining backend systems for our NFT Utilities and related projects, including configuring and integrating with front-end systems.
- Building and optimizing core infrastructure software for performance and throughput.
- Designing and implementing smart contract systems, and building system designs around the product.
- Creating core backend modules such as authentication, session management, queues and schedulers.
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules and packages.
- Integrating and consuming external services and APIs.
- Collaborating with the team to identify and solve performance bottlenecks, and improve the overall software architecture.
- Being part of the project team and contributing to the overall product development.
- Continuously learning and staying up-to-date with the latest industry developments and trends.
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Strong experience with TypeScript (+4-8 years), specifically with Node.js (Nest.JS or Express.JS frameworks).
- Knowledge and experience in Solidity, Web3, Ethereum, and API Integration on DApps.
- API management and integration (Oauth2 etc.)
- AWS services: Lambda, EC2, S3.
- Understanding of Ethereum/Polygon or other blockchain platforms.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects in areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
- Experience designing, building, scaling, and maintaining production services.
- Experience in integrating decentralized technologies, infrastructure and data systems
-- Bonus structure varies between 25 and 100% of annual salary depending on KPIs.
-- 6.5% additional to the monthly salary for the payment of the ETH fees (we pay via USDT only). Payments are 50% on 10 and 50% on 25.
-- Company meetings three times a year in different parts of the world.
-- Computer stack
-- Flexible schedule and very scrum-focused.
Budget: USDT 90-170k per year. This information is for reference only, depending on the candidate's Seniority.