We are proven executives with extensive experience in Business & IT. We developed and managed leading public and private companies in the Digital Transformation segment in America and Europe. We helped to transform the leading brands we love.
Service Now Developer
As a type of software developer, ServiceNow developers will benefit from the following technical skills:
· Knowledge of markup languages like HTML and XML
· Familiarity with stylesheet languages like CSS
· Web development tools and techniques like .NET and AJAX, and C#
· Cloud computing expertise
Technical knowledge is one of many requirements for this career path. Non-technical skills for an aspiring ServiceNow developer to learn include:
· Project management
· Formulating and implementing quality assurance (QA) methods. A ServiceNow developer may need to plan and execute unit, integration, regression, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
· Identifying system inefficiencies. ServiceNow developers must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, resolve, and report issues.
· Setting IT practice standards. A ServiceNow developer is responsible for determining IT best practices and improving existing methods.
· Designing and developing configurations. ServiceNow is a customizable, integrative platform. Developers ensure the functionality of these features.
Contractor's mode in USD
15 vacation days
Additional bonus in December of 50% of the monthly salary.