We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer.
A multi-channel digital advertising company has an exciting opportunity as a full-time Software Quality Assurance Business Engineer! As an integral part of their team, your role is essential to executing company goals.
About our client
They provide global digital and performance marketing solutions. Is an essential division in a family of companies that have been in business for 14 years. During that time, they have become industry leaders in a space they helped create. Their team doubled in size in 2021 and continues on track for fast and sustainable growth.
With their top-notch employees residing in both the US and Ecuador, they prioritize team building through a collaborative work environment. Their culture is focused on smarts, continued learning, and working together to meet individual and company goals. They hire the best people and provide them the best benefits to improve their lives, including a competitive salary, paid holidays, paid time off, employee referral bonuses, and perks like a fully stocked break room with complimentary snacks and coffee, as well as frequent company and team outings.
Interviews will be conducted in English and Spanish
What you will do as a Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Testing the solution in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other external systems.
- Guaranteeing that testing is well-defined, planned and executed.
- Following the software testing life cycle and defect life cycle.
- Tracking and documenting all testing defects and resolutions. Also documenting testing specific process in case it is needed.
What we are looking for in a Quality Assurance Engineer candidate:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Git experience
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- 2 or more years’ experience in Software Quality Management and Processes
- BS or BA degree or higher required - Preferably in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – to ensure quick identification of defects and bugs and fast resolution
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Functional/technical skills: knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solutions
- Business process understanding
- Experience with some (not all) of these technologies is required:
- Selenium Web Driver
- Jira / Confluence
- Zephyr Scale
- SQL / MongoDB
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary Paid in USD
- Focus on personal growth and helping others to grow
- Great Work environment focused on team work
- Paid Technical Training opportunities
They are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.