⚠️ Only available for applicants from Chile ⚠️
Our client is an online travel company for travellers and partners. They own numerous well-known vacation rental marketplaces that provide consumers access to airline tickets, lodging, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages, insurance, and other services from various suppliers through its mobile app and branded websites.
What you will do..
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools: Kafka, Splunk, DataDog, AWS
- Participate in the resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Conduct code review, requirements elicitation, and estimations
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and participate in architectural decision-making
- Drive new features from inception to production, work with Product Management and Operations in an Agile environment
- Deliver tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed container-based architecture
- Participate in 12/7, or 24/7 on-call activities
- Showing 5+ years of experience in Java and JS
- Skilled in TypeScript, React, and Kotlin
- Having practice with Spring Framework, and Dropwizard
- Confidently working with Git
- Knowledgeable about SQL databases, GraphQL, Apollo Client
- Confident in modern Front End build and test tooling (Webpack, ESlint, Cypress, Jest, Babel, NPM/Yarn)
- The one who can take care of quality by unit and integration tests
- Accustomed to working with Agile Methodologies
- Able to communicate in English freely in a multicultural environment
Competencies: Effective as a team player and a mentor to others.
Studies: Software Engineer or similar
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, and other protected characteristics under applicable law.
- Develop top-notch solutions to maintain the client's uniqueness in the market
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Work with our stack satisfying 10s of thousands of requests per second
- Have access to 11,300+ learning solutions with Company University and Udemy Business
- Extend your skill set and gain practical experience by cooperating at the New Experience Board program
- Gain certifications from leading providers (Google, AWS & others)
- Empower you to scale your expertise with others by joining the Mentoring Program