⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
We are looking for an iOS engineer. You will work with our modern stack using technologies such as SwiftUI, Combine, and Async/Await to take projects from idea to do, directly impacting our customers’ day-to-day lives. Our teams are small, start-up-like, and entrepreneurial. We value every engineer’s input and collaborate closely with our product and design counterparts to ensure we understand our customers and their needs.
You’ll be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and agency, being able to contribute to projects and lead some projects with support from your manager and more senior engineers. Once shipped, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work. Our most valuable customers and our CEO recognize the projects we work on regularlyand have been
called out in quarterly earnings releases. In short, you’ll be able to grow as an engineer while having fun and making a difference.
What you will do:
● Work in a startup-like environment on close-knit teams building agile products and services
● Independently deliver on complex tasks, work with your team to evaluate and understand the technical trade-offs necessary to bring product initiatives to fruition, weighing different approaches and arriving at a recommended solution, detailing its pros and cons
● Aim to be an advocate for efficient, scalable, and extensible approaches that solve technical problems in a manner that stands the test of time
● Perform code reviews, design reviews, and write high-quality tests
● Hold yourself to a high standard of code quality and operational rigor, ensuring that code is well-tested and your systems have appropriate monitoring, alerting, and runbooks implemented
● Create clear and concise documentation (diagrams, service descriptions, decisions, runbooks)
● Grow as an engineer through experience shipping products that impact our customers directly as well as through mentorship by our more experienced engineers
Who we look for:
● BS in CS or equivalent practical experience
● 3+ years of professional iOS development experience shipping apps to the App Store using Swift
● Ability to collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering stakeholders to implement solutions that surprise and delight our customers
● Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and iOS design patterns and best practices
● An eye for design and attention to detail. The products you build should not merely be functional, but you should strive to take in context and anticipate our customer’s needs in a beautiful way
● Experience integrating with RESTful server-side services
● Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.