⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
● Is Automating the test cases for mission-critical applications across the Platform.
● Provides engineers with best-in-class tools to monitor their applications.’
● Is responsible for championing the importance of quality testing, training development
teams on best practices, and how to use our test frameworks.
● Provides subject matter expertise on all matters related to testing.
What We’re Looking For:
1. 3+ years experience in software development and automation experience in at least one
2. Experience in automating build processes, application deployments, and continuous
integration systems like CircleCI/Jenkins/etc.
3. Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber/Selenium, Jasmine/Karma, Protractor.
4. Experience with a version control system (VCS) like Github.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
● Cypress (E2E testing framework)
● Development tooling:, DataDog,
● Development languages: Node.js.
● Experience working with RESTful APIs
● Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.