⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Brussels, Belgium⚠️
The company is a leading European Software, Information, and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts, and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc, and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. It is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies, and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Intelligence Expert fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either on the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements, business case analysis related to data analytics, definition of metrics and key indicators;
- Coordination of data analytics service activities including digital transformation, design and development of dashboards, assistance in the implementation of methodologies, data transformation and synchronisation, review of data architecture;
- Provision of solutions (including proof of concepts) in relation with data analytics systems, development of reports and analytical dashboards, data analysis and modelling, design and development of reporting applications and BI solutions;
- Monitoring, maintenance and improvement of the reporting architecture, including data transformation and servers;
- Provision of ad-hoc analysis, expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation work, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of data analytics technology (business intelligence, data discovery and data analytics using Qlik, data science using R and/or Python);
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service agreements associated with data analytics solutions, services or projects.
- Masters’ degree in IT or relevant discipline combined with 13 years of relevant experience;
- At least 10 years of specific expertise in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Integration / virtualisation, Data Modelling, ETL/ELT, dashboards, data virtualisation, analytical processing or data mining systems;
- At least 6 years of specific expertise in the development using Qlik products (Qlikview, Qlik Sense,
- NPrinting, Qlik GeoAnalytics);
- Expert knowledge in one or more domains required for the function (data warehousing, data transformation and architecture, data lakes, data analytics, data management and governance, data quality control, data science or advanced statistics, data virtualisation, cloud-based business intelligence design);
- Excellent knowledge of tools and technology supporting data warehouses (relational database, SQL, QliSense, NPrinting, Business Objects, BODS);
- Knowledge on performance monitoring and end-to-end KPI production;
- A good knowledge of Microsoft suite tools is an asset (Sharepoint, Excel);
- Excellent command of the English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.