⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
An AI venture providing fundamentally different augmented intelligence software across a variety of healthcare applications, including life sciences, drug discovery, payment integrity and medical claims.
Founded in 2019, Company is made up of an interdisciplinary team with expertise across life sciences, technology and enterprise business who think differently about technology and its impact on our life. Validated at Washington University in St. Louis, Company technology for Life Sciences has been used in 20+ publications, with additional publications still in progress.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented mid-level backend engineer with a focus on Python to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the backend of our web applications, ensuring that they are scalable, reliable, and secure.
● Develop, deploy and maintain software solutions in support of our product platform using Python.
● Develop RESTful APIs and contract-based backend services to support product functionality.
● Implement authentication and authorization mechanisms to secure applications.
● Work across multiple areas to ensure necessary velocity as priorities change.
● Ensure code quality via automated unit and integration tests.
● Ensure the scalability, performance, and maintainability of the software through best practices and code optimization.
● Produce and maintain appropriate documentation for developed solutions.
● Collaborate within and across teams for knowledge sharing, code reviews and general tech synchronization
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ Years of experience working with Python.
- 1+ Years of experience working with Docker.
- 1+ Years of experience working in CI/CD.
- 1+ Years of experience working with APIs.
- Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.