⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
Our client is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers, and sellers through technology. Until our client, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market with the “Artificial Intelligence” that cloud, mobile, and AI technologies enable. We are building AI to empower AI - Artificial
Intelligence to empower Agent Intelligence.As one of our generation's fastest-growing technology companies in an industry more significant than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform real estate.
We are hands-on security engineers helping to build secure, resilient, and scalable web apps, mobile apps, and platforms for the real estate industry. We work with diverse teams to provide and support transparent and automated security tooling and services. We architect secure web products, perform simulated attacks, identify weaknesses, and work with teams to remediate and protect our products. You will lead our effort to build security as a service to drive safe-by-default environments and customer trust.
What you will do:
● Support security risk and compliance initiatives for our subsidiaries by developing assurances through repeatable and auditable processes and controls that support the Information Security Program
● Work closely with your security peers and other leaders of the product and engineering teams to develop and iterate on controls to ensure “best practice” security assurances are being considered across all verticals, such as enterprise technology, product development, and cloud infrastructure
● Strategize, advise, and plan the appropriate information security audits and certifications for our subsidiaries, such as SOX, NIST, COSO, COBIT, PCI, and ISO 27001, to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements
● Liaise with external auditors, assessors, and regulators to support security risk and compliance initiatives
● Assess the results of control testing, including the assessment of identified control deficiencies, and work with the process owners to ensure timely remediation
● Partner with business process owners during the design, modification, or streamlining of processes and controls with a focus on controls rationalization and identifying opportunities for automation
● Implement and lead continuous monitoring of internal controls to ensure operational effectiveness
● Maintain a risk management program that helps identify top security risks for our subsidiaries while balancing business initiatives and objectives to deliver on our customer needs
● Drive oversight of key risks and work closely with teams to develop mitigation strategies early and often through a scalable method that all stakeholders can adopt
● Maintain the vendor management program by conducting due diligence assessments for prospective and current third-party service providers
● Support the mergers and acquisitions team by conducting due diligence assessments, advising on security gaps and remediation, and assisting with the onboarding of companies that our company has engaged to acquire
● Cultivate a strong security culture, specifically as it relates to information security risk and compliance, through regular engagement with your peers and stakeholders
Who you are:
● You are empathetic and accountable while helping contribute to improving the security program and our customer’s trust
● Able to communicate about security risks and remediation techniques in an accessible way to a variety of audiences
● You understand the challenges of scale for security and leverage automation whenever possible
● Enjoy the challenge of the investigation to identify the root cause and drive impactful responses
● Knowledge and understanding of security and privacy compliance requirements and defining practical controls for the organization
● Experience in developing risk management and information security processes as they grow in size and complexity
● Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and desire to work closely with other members of the team
● Have 2 - 4 years of experience in this space
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.