We’re looking for a Data Platform Engineer to work on the US fintech project which aims to
help people manage their personal finances - find the right credit cards and mortgage rates,
refinance their student loans, track their spending and so much more.
Join the team of highly motivated super star data engineers to build a data warehouse and a
flexible data model for the organization. Successful candidates will partner with data and
business stakeholders to understand data, build data warehouse infrastructure, data structures,
ETL pipelines, and enrich data to generate insights.
- Passionate about data and developing solutions to generate data insights.
- Structured thinking: Ability to develop and leverage frameworks to enable scalable data
management to hit short-term goals while keeping an eye on long-term solutions.
- Highly productive with minimal oversight on a day-to-day basis.
- At least 3 years of data warehousing experience developing ETL in SQL with RDBMS.
- At least 3 years of experience with data warehousing technologies and data modeling.
- Prior experience with Shell scripting, Python and an enterprise scheduler like Airflow is a
- Prior experience migrating ETL jobs to modern data warehouses like Snowflake is a
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of the Big Data technology trends, with knowledge of streaming
technologies such as Storm, Kafka, Spark SQL (Python / Scala), Kinesis, or Flume;
- Experience with ETL and BI tools.
12:00-20:00 Summer | 11:00 - 19:00 Winter (GMT-3 Local Argentine time) - Flexible