Interested in getting into the challenging world of sales? Already in the field and looking to deepen your knowledge in the area? The technology industry is one of the fastest growing and most challenging environments for professionals looking to grow, so if any of this sounds interesting, just keep reading!
At IT Crowd we’re looking for someone looking to step into the world of technology and entreprise sales. Most importantly, we want someone that wants to learn.
IT Crowd is a software factory wth over a decade working in the technology market side by side with US startups and SMEs. We offer Software Development and Staff Augmentation services.
We’ve been a remote team since the very beginning, so our team is free to work from anywhere on a flexible time schedule.
Who you are
- You enjoy learning new things every day, and sales is an area that you’re interested in. You like not only to learn from others, but also enjoy being able to teach new things to your peers and discover new and better ways to get things done.
- You like to read books and podcasts on different subjects.
- You are very comfortable working with technology, using tools like Word/Excel when needed, and trying out new applications and tools is something you enjoy doing.
- You are very curious about social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram, and also enjoy playing out with productivity tools like Trello, Slack or Discord, to name a few.
What you will be doing
- You will be prospecting for new leads in databases like LinkedIn.
- You will think of creative ways to source potential leads in different places.
- You will work on copywriting in English to reach prospects together with our Sales Manager.
- You will try to book meetings with potential clients so that our Managers can showcase IT Crowd’s services.
- You will help to design cold email campaigns and buyer personas. We need to understand how our clients feel and think, what they do and what they want.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Interested in sales and eager to learn.
- Good grasp of software tools like Excel and Word, but also others like Trello, Notion or Asana, to name a few.
- Resilience - sales work makes slow progress, and you are able to put in the work before you see results.
Nice to haves
- Studies or experience in recruiting.
- Prospecting or sourcing experience.
- Experience creating marketing content.
Our process is straightforwrd - just apply with your resume and we'll be getting in touch with you for next steps.