⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
What you will do:
● Build, develop and scale our platform that powers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
● Be a domain expert on real estate technology and products and an empathetic partner to our customers
● Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
● Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
What We Look For:
● BS in CS or EE or equivalent
● Proven track record working in top talent and high-performance environments
● 5+ Years of experience
● Experience with languages like Java, Python, Go and modern web frameworks (e.g. React), event-driven architecture (Kakfa), public cloud platforms (e.g. AWS) and data pipelines
● Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery
● Experience with multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.