⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Brazil ⚠️
Client is enterprise content management in the cloud. Small to large organizations, including many of the Am Law 100 firms, rely on Client’s modern, secure solution for intelligent and confidential document and email management. With decades of document management experience, Cliente continually enhances the application, providing customer firms with the most innovative solution for document and email management available in the market today. By eliminating on-premises or hosted system hardware and moto into the security of the cloud, the IT burden is dramatically decreased, reducing the cost and complexity of the DMS.
No other cloud-based document management solution is more secure than Client. Data security and strict digital asset protection are key differentiators of the service that allow law firms and other industries with strict compliance and security guidelines to confidently store and collaborate on their documents and email. Additionally, our powerful integrations with Microsoft Office allow for smart editing, drafting, searching, and version control. Extranets, secure links, and client portals provide collaboration and security to outside parties who need real time access to their documents.
About the role:
Client is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to manage and implement business knowledge and technical skills, deploying and managing production systems, and supporting environments with emphasis on engineering backend and PaaS-focused products and services. You will take charge of our Ruby code base and work on migrating it to C#. You will report to the Manager of Engineering.
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• 7+ Years of experience working with Ruby.
• 5+ Years of experience working with Ruby on Rails.
• 5+ Years of experience working with Microservices.
• 5+ Years of experience working with C#.
• 5+ Years of experience working with Azure.
• 5+ Years of experience working with React.js.
• Advanced English Level is required for this role as you will work with US clients. Effective communication in English is essential to deliver the best solutions to our clients and expand your horizons.
Nice to have:
.NET, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, SQL, AWS
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.