The perfect candidate will balance a deep knowledge of advertising platforms and the metrics used by advertisers on social and mobile platforms with a non-negotiable commitment to keeping ethics at the core of our platform and safeguarding the end user experience.
This is a fully remote role, open to candidates anywhere in the western hemisphere. Candidates must be able to communicate professionally in the English language.
- As a Senior Product Manager for Machine Learning, you will be responsible for driving the development of machine learning initiatives on the platform, including tools to transcribe podcasts, identify what's important, tag them according to content and themes, analyze listeners patterns of engagement, and improve our recomendation engine. This is a critical role for us and will involve deep collaboration with stakeholders across the entire company in order to succeed. You will have the benefit of engaged and results-oriented stakeholders and a deeply collaborative team.
- You will own the entire Product process from research and first concepts to scoping and identifying requirements, winning stakeholder approval, creating buildable epics in Jira, running user testing, overseeing the launch process, and bringing the product successfully to market. You will sit at the intersection of customers, our business, and engineering and act as a translator, trusted confidant, problem solver, and more.
- This is an individual contributor role for now, but as we scale will include mentoring and acting as a player-coach for more junior team members.
- Outstanding Podopolo team members are research and user driven, accountable, trustworthy, transparent in communication, collaborative, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- This position will report to our Head of Product.
- 5+ years of experience with Product Management
- 3+ years of professional experience with products that use machine learning / AI and the ability to clearly articulate best practices
- Has brought at least one successful product that uses machine learning to market and can clearly articulate the requirements to do so
- Skilled in prioritization, collaboration and communication while defining product vision, scope and roadmap
- Excellent communication skills to engage with end-users, designers, engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Open to giving and receiving critical feedback and collaborating effectively across teams
- Experienced with data-driven and/or machine learning products
- Bonus: Familiarity with Podcasting, and specifically with the monetization strategies already commonly in use by podcasters
What’s in it for you:
● Competitive base salary with accelerated incentive compensation, bonuses, and equity
● Excellent health, dental, vision, insurance and other benefits
● Accelerated career growth and investment in your learning and development
● “Remote First” flexible work environment
● Emphasis on results, not how or where you get it done
● Great people!
● A big mission to do good in the world!
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Please become part of our client community today, access global opportunities and take your technology career to the next level.