⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
Client is a cloud-based construction program management solution for capital projects that delivers trusted insight into performance across the entire project lifecycle. Facility owners improve project outcomes by streamlining business processes and centralizing project information. Business intelligence provides on-demand forecasts for informed decisions, improved change control and fewer unwanted surprises.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Backend .NET Engineer who will be responsible for the full life cycle software development activities, including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound software engineering principles and established methodologies.
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ Years experience working with .NET.
- 5+ Years of experience working with Testing (Familiarity with Unit testing, Integration Tests, end-to-end tests, Automated Tests).
- 3+ Years of experience working with ASP.NET
- 2+ Years of experience working with Selenium.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS is a plus).
- 2+ Years of experience working in CI/CD.
- 2+ Years of experience working with SQL.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Microservices.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.