⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
For over two decades, Client has provided high impact software development services to Fortune 500 companies. From ‘kernel to cloud’, we build mission-critical products and services to enable the acceleration of cutting-edge solutions via deep technology-agnostic expertise.
Client is a dynamic team of the best & brightest systems-level software engineering specialists and solutions innovators, from around the world. We've been trusted, time and again, to handle the most complex technological challenges.
About the role:
As a Cloud Engineer/SRE, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud infrastructures and ensuring their reliability, performance, and scalability. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to automate processes, monitor system health, and drive continuous improvement.
• Design, deploy, and manage cloud infrastructure, ensuring they are scalable, reliable, and secure.
• Design and implement cloud-based solutions using best practices for performance, cost optimization, and fault tolerance.
• Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code templates and tools to automate deployment and configuration management.
• Implement and maintain monitoring, alerting, and logging systems to proactively identify and resolve performance or availability issues.
• Collaborate with software engineering teams to implement CI/CD pipelines and streamline the release process.
• Perform capacity planning and manage system resources to ensure optimal performance and cost efficiency.
• Conduct root cause analysis for incidents and implement preventive measures to minimize service disruptions.
• Ensure compliance with security best practices and industry standards in cloud architecture and operations.
• Document system configurations, processes, and procedures to ensure repeatability and knowledge sharing.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud technologies, industry trends, and best practices, and apply them to enhance our systems.
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ Years of experience working with Azure, Docker & Kubernetes.
• 3+ Years of experience working with IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
• 3+ Years of experience working with Microservices.
• 3+ Years of experience working with Terraform.
• 3+ Years of experience working with Python
• 3+ Years of experience working with Jenkins.
• Advanced English Level is required for this role as we work with US clients. Effective communication in English is essential to deliver the best solutions to our clients and expand your horizons.
Nice to have:
Ansible, Puppet, Bash, PowerShell, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, CI/CD, Gi
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.