Only available to applicants residing in Argentina
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
● Using your machine learning skills to explore and deeply understand data.
● Perform feature engineering and modeling tasks on top of this data to power customer facing features.
● Collaborate with machine learning engineers to produce features in a production ready state.
● Support machine learning features throughout the product life cycle.
● Become the subject matter expert for one or more services in your domain
● Create clear and concise documentation (diagrams, service descriptions, decisions, runbooks)
● Own and operationally improve services in your domain throughout their lifecycle
What we look for:
● BS in CS/ML or equivalent practical experience
● Strong programming skills
● 5+ years of experience with machine learning frameworks and tooling, for example, Spark, PyTorch, SciKit learn, etc.
● Ability to collaborate with scientists, engineers, and product managers on a product-focused, iterative team
● Comfortable building ML models from scratch
● Experience with the AWS environment
● Relevant machine learning coursework and/or internship experience in a machine learning role
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.