⚠️ Only available for applicants from Buenos Aires, Argentina⚠️
Our client is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Their mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, our client joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, the company and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Their vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
This is a remote position for the first 6 to 12 months, then hybrid. Candidates considered for this role will be located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist...
- Own the design, analysis, and interpretation of projects from data requirement gathering to data processing, modeling, and recommendations for various departments across the company
- Act as technical leader on the team - identify and disseminate standard methodologies across team in terms of tools, systems, and processes
- Create and monitor critical metrics
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities requiring the use of modern analytical and modeling techniques
- Develop dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis
- Build forecasting and return on investment models to project growth for various initiatives to assist with roadmap prioritization
- Collaborate with data and engineering teams to design scalable and future-proof instrumentation
- Perform light ETLs as needed for the role
- 5+ years of experience building data analytics and science projects
- Experience with a broad set of statistical and machine learning methods to solve and optimize critical business problems and metrics
- Advanced ability to perform data segmentation and manipulation directly using SQL and Python or R
- Able to organize, prioritize and assist with business requests with adequate prioritization and partner expectation setting
- Data visualization skills and experience with BI tools (Tableau/Looker)
- Knowledge of data tracking, database architecture, ETL/data preparation tools, APIs a plus
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or related areas)
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay.
- Rich healthcare benefits and supportive time off policies.
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, and family planning.
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees.
- Learning & development and recognition programs.
- “Gives Back” Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups.
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
The company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. They are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and they do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.