Only available to applicants residing in Latam.
As a Backend-Fullstack Engineer you will:
- Work in PHP using the Laravel framework with a MySQL database, and a React frontend
- Collaborate with a highly-skilled remote team who's accustomed to a high level of output while releasing early and often
- Help us scale, create new features, and refactor our API
- Work with our Technical Project Manager and CTO to implement integrations requested by our customers
- Deploy product updates and fixes, identify production issues, and implement integrations that meet customer needs
- Investigate and resolve technical issues identified by our Customer Success team
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of backend-focused commercial software development experience
- Are highly proficient with PHP with 2+ years of commercial experience
- Have some frontend experience using React, Angular or Vue
- Are highly resilient and self-starter mentality
- Have previous remote experience working with distributed development team members
- Have good conversational and written English
Bonus points if you:
- DevOps experience is a big plus! Any direct work with AWS with EB CLI, Docker, Nginx, Linux distros will surely grab our team's attention
- Have direct experience with B2B Saas Applications
- Have in-depth Laravel optimizations/performance - big plus!
- Have experience in the restaurant industry and/or as a hiring-manager
- Are willing to work few hours during the weekend from time to time for optimal coverage every day of the week by our Engineering team
- Unlimited time off - take the time you need to rest and recharge
- New laptop and annual equipment stipend
- Annual company paid trip for All Hands with entire team!
- Unlimited Paid Time-off
- Approximately 20 company holidays per year.