⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latam ⚠️
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Application Developer for a client specializing in efficient algorithms for visualizing maps and finding routes with public transportation. We also develop tricky puzzles for smart kids and their parents.
Requirements & Skills
- 6+ years of experience as a web front-end application developer using Angular (v8+)
- Extensive experience with CSS/SASS
- Unit Testing
- Good understanding of UX best practices
- Experience building web applications and consuming REST API’s
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Basic knowledge of Python is preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of English
- Must have verbal and written proficiency in English. C1 Level or better (British Council Levels)
What you will be working on
- Creating new features for our SaaS product from start to finish, focusing on the front-end code.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing features.
- Participate in scrum meetings, retrospectives, demonstrations, and daily stand-ups
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of talented developers to advance the company roadmap.
How you know you're doing a good job
- You are consistently productive and reliable
- You have a broad understanding of our technologies and business
- You play a leading role in the design, development, and deployment of a successful system
- Others seek out your experience, and you are held up as a role model in your area of expertise
- You continually better the solutions of others and think in terms of architecture, not just code
- You distill the essence of conflicts, harmonize views, find the best way forward, and lead people to that outcome
- You actively mentor junior team members better your peers, and work to make other people more productive
- You support and foster our tech culture principles through recruiting, employee mentoring, and team participation
1. Interview with Talent Acquisition to survey the profile and tell the candidate about the proposal.
2. The online code link will be sent. To pass, you must score 80 percent or higher.
3. Interview with the CEO of the company.
4. Meeting with the team