We are looking for Software development/design engineers in test (SDET) with advanced programming skills who design, develop, and test automation tools and frameworks who can work to automate manual processes.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- AWS, Node JS, React, Terraform
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design
Must to Have
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
Nice to Have
- The Test Automation Framework tool in use is Puppeteer. (https://pptr.dev/ - This tool is a plus rather than required, but experience with a comparable tool is needed in order to be successful in the role).
Location: Colombia, México y Argentina