⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
We are seeking a motivated front-end engineer to join our client team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing the platform upon which the client’s front-end ecosystem is built. You will have the opportunity to utilize your knowledge of frontend best practices and work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure that our websites and applications perform at their best.
Suppose you have a strong understanding of what makes web applications run in a stable and performant manner and enjoy working on the front-end of web projects. In that case, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What you will do:
● Work in a startup-like environment building agile products and services
● Build and maintain features on a high-quality frontend codebase
● Independently define, decompose, and lead the delivery of complex projects
● Perform code reviews, design reviews, and write high-quality tests
● Become the subject matter expert for one or more services in your domain
● Create clear and concise documentation (diagrams, service descriptions, decisions, runbooks)
● Own and operationally improve services and applications in your domain throughout their lifecycle
● Identify and remove bottlenecks to address inefficiencies in the developer experience
What we look for:
● BS in CS or equivalent practical experience
required, experience with TypeScript and React is highly desirable.
● Can contribute best practices and architectural leadership to our front-end applications
● In-depth experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
● Experience with automated testing with some exposure to TDD
● Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery is a plus
● Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.