We’re a distributed team that builds digital products for US startups. We love being there when ideas come to life, and when our team of engineers get started it isn’t long till we get to see much more than an idea. If you enjoy working projects from scratch and you are a creative developer, then IT Crowd might just be the place for you :]
We’re now looking to grow our team with a frontend developer that has deep knowledge of ReactJS and its ecosystem. We want to find someone that’s always up to date with the latest versions of React and who enjoys designing solutions and helping others find the right path when solving problems.
You might want to know more about how your day-to-day would look like:
- You will work in a small results-oriented team where the frontend will be all yours
- You will be working closely with one of our designers, getting your hands on some layout work
- Your biggest tasks will be related to integrating the backend with the UI so that the magic can happen
- When building MVPs we use Scrum as our methodology, so you will participate in the ceremonies
- We do not have fixed hours: you will organize your agenda to work when you prefer
What we are looking for on the technical side:
- Experience building webapps with React, from zero to production.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the React ecosystem: Hooks, Redux, Apollo.
- You like Typescript? Great :)
- You’re very comfortable writing HTML/CSS, and you’ve used CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or MaterialUI.
And the soft skills:
- Communication, communication, communication: you’re a collaborative teammate, and for you a good team is a team that’s always on the same page.
- Definitely not just a ticket-closer: you appreciate the value tools like JIRA offer, but you’re always looking beyond the task, you’re looking to add value to the products you build.
- You’re not a translator? That’s ok! But you are not afraid of having conversations in English and you can always manage to get your point across 😎
- Agile methodologies experience is a must for working with us. While we’re not religious about it, we do expect you to have an iterative mindset when working with new features.
We offer you:
- Very open working model, using agile methodologies and goal oriented
- 100% remote working with flexible schedules
- Excellent payment
- Relaxed, startup-oriented and friendly working environment
The application process is pretty straightforward, just apply with just your CV and you’ll be hearing back from us within 24 hours. If you are not sure whether you’re a good fit for this position, or have anything you’d like to run by us before applying, just drop us a line 😁