⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
Company makes the world work better for everyone. Our cloud-based platform and solutions help digitize and unify organizations so that they can find smarter, faster, better ways to make work flow. So employees and customers can be more connected, more innovative, and more agile. And we can all create the future we imagine. The world works with Company.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist. As part of our senior marketing team, you oversee all aspects of the marketing activities, support in meeting our goals of optimizing technology to enable effective marketing, ensuring high data quality and helping colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assisting in marketing analysis, planning and strategy. You develop a high-level view of our marketing operations and procedures and implement new processes to eliminate inefficiency, improve client relationships, and support overall business objectives.
- Assist in managing the continuous sync between Marketo and Microsoft Dynamic 365 (or other similar CRM tools), working to improve and maximize this.
- Collaborate within Marketing team such as campaign team, email / campaign execution team reporting team and offshore team to continuously ensure smooth campaign execution process and accurate reporting.
- Collaborate with the Sales/ADR team to continuously bridge the gap between marketing and sales to ensure smooth handoff of the lead management process to marketing and sales.
- Manage flow of accounts and contacts as well.
- Monitor and ensure data integrity within Marketo/ Microsoft Dynamic 365 (or other similar CRM tools)and identify opportunities for more efficient data handling and the flow of leads to and from other systems.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Own and enhance our martech stack, including leading effort to recommend and implement new tools/apps that will support aggressive growth goals.
- Onboard Marketing teams and train in new processes and technologies.
- Manage existing routing, dedupe processes.
- Technology support and License allocation
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Operation, Sales, Analytics and other marketing teams to ensure smooth flow of information between the teams.
- Identify marketplace trends, tools, and technologies that drive online acquisition and higher quality of leads.
- Support ad hoc requests to provide stakeholders with intelligent, actionable insight into the health of the business.
- Lead database cleansing, enrichment, and acquisition initiatives.
- Troubleshoot to solve for issues
- Support through reporting and data analysis, forecasting, and performance tracking, to enable data-driven strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company
- Design, manage, and constantly improve lead management, lead flow, and broader marketing processes and procedures through deployment of best practices and cultivation of new marketing tools and systems
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ Years of marketing experience in a technology company, with a minimum of 4 years working with Marketing/Sales CRM systems and tools.
- 4+ Years of experience working with Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Or other similar CRM Tools).
- 3+ Years of experience working on B2B companies.
- Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.