⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina⚠️
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
We are looking for experienced engineers who want to be a part of a fast-paced, startup-like environment and build a next-generation technology platform for the real estate industry.
● 1+ years experience in an Infrastructure, DevOps, Platform Engineering, or Site
Reliability Engineering (SRE) role, OR a strong desire to move into this space
● 3+ years experience with one of our backend languages (python, go)
● 1+ years experience working on CICD systems
Nice to have:
● BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering
● Bash or Python scripting experience is strongly preferred
● Experience with build tools (such as Bazel) is a plus
● Experience with Datadog is a plus
● Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
● Exposure to microservice architectures is a plus
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2) Interview with our client's Hiring Manager. Maximum duration: 30 minutes.
3) You will receive an invitation for technical coding. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
4) System design interview (You will have to propose a solution to the design). Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
5) Managerial interview. Maximum duration: 60 minutes.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.