⚠️ Only available for applicants from Chile ⚠️
Our client is a digital authority that advises and provides cutting-edge technology. They reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way businesses and software companies do business. With expertise in healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, they implement comprehensive solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that their clients' users expect.
It opens innovation, from generating new and engaging ideas to developing and implementing transformative products and services.
Their work and experience with clients are based on an empathetic and human-centered design that ensures continuity from concept to launch.
Our client empower businesses and software companies to (re)identify their differentiation, accelerate solution development, and compete vigorously in today's digital economy, regardless of where you are in your journey.
The goal is:
- Develop tailored computer vision strategies and roadmaps that align with clients' goals
- Transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science, and Experience Design
- Cooperate with clients to understand their business needs and provide recommendations on how to best leverage data to improve business outcomes
- Communicate with the world-leading companies from our logos portfolio and contribute to winning new ones
What you will do...
- Leverage state-of-the-art Computer Vision techniques, Deep Learning algorithms, and image analysis
- Lead and participate in AI workshops, discoveries, and initial engagements with clients
- Design project scope, and roadmap, estimate analytical and deployment efforts
- Lead a team of researchers to effectively demonstrate the power of AI to clients (till successful project resolution)
- Transform business challenges to AI application
- Work with clients by leading and participating in AI workshops, discoveries, and initial engagements
- Present results directly to stakeholders and gather business requirements
- Compile and interpret analysis results as well as contribute to the proposals and architecture vision delivered to the customer
- Use cutting-edge technology and tools to develop and implement data-driven solutions
- Experienced in developing and implementing data-driven solutions, statistical modeling, and Machine Learning best practices and operationalization processes
- Hands-on with Data Science techniques application; technical and logical areas of the practice
- Knowledgeable of SoTA in Machine Learning, Deep Learning to solve complex problems
- Showing a deep concept of AI projects' software development lifecycle
- Experienced with AI solutions deployment to main cloud providers: GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Advanced in Python programming
- Aware of Big Data solutions and advanced data tools in Cloud Platforms (as an advantage)
- Experienced with GenAI and Stable Diffusion models (nice-to-have knowledge)
- Capable to build Computer Vision solutions with Nvidia stack (would be a plus)
- Advanced conversational English
- A holder of a Ph.D. or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or a related field
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 9 a.m., to 6 pm.
Telecommuting mode: Flexible
- Supplementary Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Dental Insurance
- Free Snacks and Meals
- Casual Dress Code
- Bike Parking
- Extra Vacation Time
Why take this offer?
Because we are one of the largest teams in Eastern Europe that stood at the origins of Data Science, so you will get tons of experience while working with the best talents in the field. We are transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science, and Experience Design. In a Data Science Center of Excellence, you will receive a chance to contribute to a wide range of projects in different areas, domains, and technologies.