⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
Company (NYSE: NOW) makes the world work better for everyone. Our cloud-based platform and solutions help digitize and unify organizations so that they can find smarter, faster, better ways to make work flow. So employees and customers can be more connected, more innovative, and more agile. And we can all create the future we imagine. The world works with Company.
About the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager for the Digital Experiences Studio Team to manage the delivery of the run the business pillar of work for our web properties. The Digital Marketing Project Manager will report to the Director, Marketing Localization and will focus on the ongoing digital experience projects. S/he will support all digital experience activities within the marketing team with a focus on the content for our solution and product offerings.
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ Years of experience in Project Management in a marketing environment.
- 3+ Years of general Marketing Experience.
- 2+ Years of experience in Project Planning, Resource Allocation, and Risk Management.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.