⚠️Only available for #residents of #Argentina
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
● Deploy machine learning models into production, and support these models throughout their lifecycle.
● Collaborate closely with our machine learning scientists to move models from the experimentation phase to production.
● Build out customer-facing features that use these models from end to end.
● Develop and support our machine learning infrastructure, including training and inference platforms.
● Work with product managers to discern customer needs and translate these needs into an end product.
What We Look For:
● 2/3+ years of "hands-on" experience in Machine Learning. Experience working on machine learning systems in a product-oriented environment.
● Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and tooling, for example, Python, Spark, PyTorch, SciKit learns, etc.
● Experience with AWS development.
● Comfortable building prototypes from scratch.
● Experience working with a microservice-based architecture.
● BA/BS or MS in Computer Science/Machine Learning or equivalent working experience as Software Engineer/MLE is preferred
● Ability to collaborate with scientists and product management and work with an engineering-focused, iterative team to build and establish product requirements.
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.