⚠️ Only available for applicants from Buenos Aires, Argentina⚠️
Our client is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Their mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, our client joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, the company and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Their vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
This is a remote position for the first 6 to 12 months, then hybrid.
We are looking for iOS Mobile Engineer...
- Drive architectural, product and technology decisions for front-end features
- Implement new features from scratch
- Collaborate with product managers to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- 3+ years of iOS software development experience
- Strong experience with iOS and Swift programming
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Experience with caching mechanisms
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Familiarity with API and backend tech stack
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field OR relevant equivalent technical experience.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay.
- Rich healthcare benefits and supportive time off policies.
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, and family planning.
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees.
- Learning & development and recognition programs.
- “Gives Back” Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups.
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
The company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. They are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and they do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.