We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Python/Django Developer to join our growing engineering team. Our candidate should have excellent communication skills and creative thinking, along with keen attention to detail. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You should be interested in taking on as much responsibility as possible and be able to handle tasks independently. We’re searching for someone who’s not just a great collaborator but enjoys working with the team as we push our apps/solutions in new and exciting directions.
Project details: it is a world-famous Art Gallery. We are looking for engineers to work on internal products for the sales team to drive company digital transformation.
As an engineer on the core team, you’ll make pivotal contributions to our codebases. You’ll have talented peers who care deeply about how to work together and what is accomplished.
You will thrive in a dynamic environment, communicate clearly, collaborate, and deliver features that achieve business goals and have an impact on artists, collectors, and our staff.
You will also have a focus on quality, security and performance.
● 4+ years of development experience, including projects where you have contributed from inception through production deployments;
● Advanced knowledge of Python/Django (models, serialization, business logic, DRF, authentication, authorization, roles and permissions) on top of a database such as PostgreSQL;
● A mindset that tests are an integral part of your development workflow;
● Experience with the following:
○Test and debug;
○Logging and monitoring;
○Continuous Integration (e.g. Circle);
○Amazon Web Services (EC2, EB, s3, Cloudfront, etc.);
● Knowledge of the following is a plus: React and React Native.
We offer you
Competitive salary in USD
If you have any questions just message us at joinus @ itcrowdarg.com
No questions at all? Great! Applying is very straightforward and will only take you a minute