⚠️ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠️
Client is the SaaS platform on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest method for customer acquisition. Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
About the role:
Client is seeking a Senior Development Operations Engineer to help operate and maintain our SaaS products. You’ll be working on our DevOps team to collaborate on developing and maintaining tooling to improve our infrastructure automation and deployments in the cloud. You’ll get the opportunity to use exciting technologies to build and optimize our platform that services millions of requests per second.
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ Years of experience operating large-scale customer-facing production environments with a focus on uptime and service quality.
- 5+ Years of experience working with Kubernetes (EKS & ArgoCD).
- 5+ Years of experience working with Docker.
- 4+ Years of experience working with AWS.
- 2+ Years of experience working with IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
- 2+ Years of experience working with Ansible.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Terraform.
- Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
CST preferably, but can be PST or MST as well
(Within 4 hours of Central Time)
😎 Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.