Senior Financial Systems Engineer I [Netsuite] (CS)
100% remote - Only available to applicants residing in Argentina and Colombia
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients. Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry. Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
We are looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented Financial Systems Engineer to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding Finance organization. Working closely with Business Stakeholders, Financial Systems Administrators, and Project Managers, you will perform a critical role in improving and supporting the development,implementation, and maintenance of NetSuite ERP and its integrated business systems. You will help define our financial systems while working closely with the Finance team and key partners across the organization including Product, Engineering, New Development, and Expansion.
● Help scale financial systems team to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
● Integrate with various other business applications. Exposure to SalesForce.com, Coupa, Concur, ADP, Adaptive Planning, Workday, and Informatica a plus.
● Manage configuration, customization and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
● Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and create solutions for complex business processes
● Identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve financial business system needs
● Create and support complex business processes using NetSuite’s business process automation tool, SuiteFlow
● Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage these to resolution
● Collaborate with other team members to build robust functionality to automate and scale the business.
● Assist in continued development of our robust code management and deployment process.
● Iteratively document key elements of each work item from start to finish, including requirements, design, acceptance criteria, test plans, and user guides where applicable.
What We Are Looking For:
● 4+ years experience working with a range of SuiteCloud technologies
● 4+ years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScripts for NetSuite; NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification a plus.
● Strong understanding of ERP flows, specifically, order to cash and procure to pay.
● Significant experience querying transactions, including use of saved search, SuiteQL. Solid understanding of the differences, and when to use.
● Experience in designing and configuring integrations using middleware cloud based technologies.
● Relevant experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
● Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
● Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality such as credit card processing, ACH, address verification, eSignatures, CRM, etc.
● Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON)
● Web services preferred (REST, SOAP)
● Solid understanding of deployment and development best practices. Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
● Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating with other business systems.
● Proven track record, translating business requirements into technical specifications and design.
● Self-starter, positive atitude, zero ego, and ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision
● Strong communication and organizational skills, and impeccable atention to detail
● Must understand complex business models
● Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open and interactive environment
● Proactive, seeking additional responsibility
● Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with SOX compliance is a plus
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation.