⚠️Only available to applicants residing in Argentina and Uruguay⚠️
We're looking for a Manager Strategic Finance. Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone. Founded in 2012, it offers a comprehensive platform that enables residential real estate agents to provide exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients.
As our client experiences growth, they seek out the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions.
As a Manager, your work, whether modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, will influence our leaders' decisions. Working on multiple projects simultaneously, you'll focus on the details while finding creative ways to address overarching challenges.
To be successful, you'll need to develop creative solutions to abstract strategic problems, deliver your work in a clear and compelling format, and balance big-picture thinking with exceptional attention to detail.
This position requires a self-starter who works comfortably with stakeholders across the organization, is engaged in tasks from start to finish, and enjoys working in a dynamic and demanding environment.
The person in this position will support the growth of the company's core business and will work with the Strategic Growth team.
To the Strategic Growth team. This position provides analytical and direct support to the business, including.
KPI analysis, strategic and financial planning, and ad hoc operational support. This role involves coordination between multiple business units, and the ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a matrix environment. in a matrix environment.
This position will report to the Director of Strategic Finance and have high visibility into the finance and leadership teams.
○ Analyze large data sets, synthesize KPIs, and create financial models (in both Excel and Google Sheets) to support critical business decisions.
○ Partner with our Agent Growth, Agent Renewal, and Corporate FP&A teams to help identify risks/opportunities and trajectories to plan & forecast.
○ Design dashboards and analysis within Excel, Tableau, and Adaptive Planning with minimal supervision and surface new insights to support the business.
○ Work closely with budget owners to coordinate inputs, forecast annual plans, and provide ad-hoc analysis.
● What We're Looking For:
○ The ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, and effectively communicating results.
○ An innovative problem solver with exceptional analytical and quantitative skills who is resourceful in seeking information.
○ Ability to multitask, project plan, and organize while meeting aggressive deadlines
○ A self-starter comfortable in an unstructured, fast-paced environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
○ Positive attitude with a service-oriented, business-partnering approach
○ Experience in the Real Estate industry or supporting a sales organization is a plus
○ 4 - 6 years of experience in management consulting, analytics, FP&A, or corporate strategy
○ A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a business or quantitative discipline such as finance, accounting, or economics
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, which includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and three weeks of vacation.