We are looking for a Middle/Senior Golang Backend Software Developer.
Out client provides out-of-the-box network monitoring and management at astonishing speed. When you join their team, you’ll find ground-breaking technology projects, leaders with true vision, incredibly smart teammates, a winning track record… and a whole lot of fun.
What will you be doing?
The industry is shifting towards cloud based systems and distributed work environments. We need senior software developers like yourself to level up on our client's product offerings. In this role, you will:
- Focus on designing architectures for microservices that are consistent, scalable, high quality and tolerant to faults and failures.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Kubernetes orchestration.
- Design and implement protocols for communication in a highly scalable, distributed system.
- Develop reliable and performant code for our collector deployed at tens of thousands of customer sites.
- Develop tooling using information from Netflow, Syslog, and other networking standards.
- Help expand the depth and breadth of our solution based on your deep knowledge of networking devices and protocols.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to deliver software components to meet the needs of our customers.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience developing quality code and architectures (preferably using C++ or Golang).
- Background in designing and developing microservices.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, preferably AWS.
- Adept in building reliable, highly available, and scalable software on top of the Kafka streaming platform.
- Proficiency in agile methodologies such as scrum.
- Deep understanding of CI/CD pipeline to test and deploy.
- Passion for mentoring and guiding junior and intermediate team members.
- Enthusiasm towards researching new technologies and making recommendations based on experiences and findings.
- Accountability towards following processes and making suggestions for improvements.
- Desire to collaboratively create elegant, scalable, modern, code that evolves our products.
Pay in Colombian Pesos (Integral)
- Stock options
- Flexible Hours
- Health Plans
- Project Autonomy
- Equipment provided (Macbook Pro)
- 15 days vacation + public holidays
- $130k COP/month for work from home (This is a benefit, not a salary range)