We are looking for a talented Senior Security DevOps who wants to join a thriving Silicon Valley startup.
The Sr. DevOps / IT Automation Engineer reports to the Director of Technical Operations and is an experienced and knowledgeable engineer in the TechOps Organization in the areas of Cloud Infrastructure, Site Reliability Engineering, and Developer Productivity. They also have experience supporting IT services for a business with over 50 employees, automating IT processes for on-boarding/off-boarding, and managing configuration and security policy across corporate devices. They have experience leading projects and working with stakeholders across the business.
- 5+ years experience working in DevOps, Security, Systems Administration or Software Engineering.
- 3+ years experience securing production infrastructure in AWS.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and using security tools, such as Antivirus Software, Intrusion Detection, SIEM, Firewalls and Vulnerability Scanners.
- Strong understanding of web service fundamentals, such as HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, TCP/UDP, performance monitoring, caching, load balancing and logging.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools and methods.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
- Strong technical understanding of the modern software development lifecycle and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Containerization (Docker).
- Professional experience with modern operating systems in a business environment: 2yrs+ Linux/UNIX server OSes, as well as Mac and Windows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate concisely with technical and non-technical staff across the business, including experience producing documentation.
- Demonstrates excellent team and cross-functional collaboration, exhibiting professionalism and empathy for other functional groups within the business.
- Experience using agile methodologies to plan and track project work.
Things to set you apart
- Experience working with Software and SaaS vendors through trials, new implementations, renewals, and decommissioning.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with compliance programs such as CCPA, PCI, SOC2, SOX, ITGC.
- Based in Argentina
Nice to have:
- Experience Managing corporate networks, including new office or warehouse build outs and business-grade Wireless networks. Meraki wireless, Cisco IOS.
- Experience in Mobile Device Management including Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. JAMF Cloud, G Suite MDM, Active Directory.
- Experience managing development tooling and workflows for mobile (iOS/Android) development.
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars
- Flexible work schedules
- Ability to work remotely from your home
- Excellent work environment
- Weekly English lessons
- Monthly LAN parties!
- Excellent relaxed work environment.
- Goals oriented: we don’t micromanage, we trust in you