DevOps Sr+ (Aws+Linux) New
We are looking for a DevOps Sr. For our client that is a US company dedicated to Marketing that uses artificial intelligence.
- 6+ years of experience working in a hands-on capacity as an SRE/DevOps Engineer.
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure-as-Code
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Strong experience running Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or Mongo.
- Strong understanding and proficiency of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of most AWS products: EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, Route53, EKS, MKS
- Experience in working with Ansible, Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems (e.g. InfluxDB, Alerta, Grafana)
- Ability to work autonomously while collaborating with the various stakeholders
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
We offer you
- Competitive salary in USD
- Flexible hours
If you have any questions just message us at joinus @ itcrowdarg.com
No questions at all? Great! Applying is very straightforward and will only take you a minute